SkyVac™ Industrial System
When Spending over £60.00+VAT
When Spending over £300 + VAT
Professional choice gutter cleaning system with up to 40ft of reach and available with a 240v or 110v power supply option.
With three commercial-sized powerful motors, the skyVac™ 85 Industrial is ideal for any type of gutter cleaning. Lightweight high reach poles allow easy access over obstacles such as garages or conservatories.
This kit is available with 4 poles (20ft), 6 poles (30ft) or 8 poles (40ft) of reach
Commercial Triple Motors
Full Carbon Fibre Elite Poles 1.5 Metres Length
50mm Diameter Tapered
6 Metres of Flexi Pick-Up Hose
4 Assorted Brush Tools
Pole & Accessory Carrying Bag
Available as 240v or 110v Packages
Camera Not Included
Please Note this product qualifies for free UK delivery within 5-7 working days
skyVac™ Industrial 85 Machine:
- Three industrial strength vacuum motors giving a huge suction power of 150 inches of water lift.
- Two power settings. A “Light Debris” setting for standard gutter clearance and “Heavy Debris” for stubborn growth and blockages.
- Slide guide entrance eliminates blockages by creating a vortex for the debris, spreading it out evenly in the base of the drum.
- All-terrain tipping chassis housing the stainless-steel unit for ease of movement.
- Front locking casters to keep unit in place during use.
- Stainless Steel housing unit can be removed from the tipping chassis to access areas with restricted access
- Easy to empty, simply unclip and remove the motor housing from the drum. Tilt the drum on the chassis and tip the contents away.
- Removable and washable filter housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance.
skyVac™ Elite Pole Set:
- At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles are ultra-lightweight, making working at heights of up to 40ft much less physically tiring.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control all from the base of the pole - to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- Incredibly stiff and rigid construction for greater control and manoeuvrability at a distance. Ideal for operating directly overhead or angled over an obstacle such as a conservatory.
- Extensively field-tested to be hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Clamping mechanism allows specialist tools to be used for working at height enabling the pole system to be used for roof cleaning, along with soffits and fascia cleaning.
skyVac™ Rigid Neck Accessories:
- The 135-degree carbon fibre neck tool creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- The rigid neck construction gives the operator greater purchase and control over stubborn and deep-rooted gutter growths allowing them to be coaxed or wrestled out of downpipes.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from everyday use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
IMPORTANT: This Product is Delivered by Pallet
Please carefully read through this informations because not all properties accept pallet deliveries. More pallet delivery information can be found at the link below.
Pallet deliveries will typically arrive within 24-48 hours from the day of dispatch (excluding Van Mounted Systems which are built to order and are normally delivered within 5-7 working days).
We aim to deliver your order on the day specified but please note that delivery dates are NOT GUARANTEED and problems can occur that are beyond our control. For this reason, please don’t arrange for use or installation until your items are received.